Pyro Genshin. The Pyro element is one of the seven elemental powers featured in Genshin Impact, an action role-playing game developed by miHoYo. Pyro is associated with fire and represents the power to manipulate and control flames. In the game, characters wielding Pyro abilities can unleash destructive fire-based attacks, inflicting burning damage on enemies and igniting the environment.
The Pyro element plays a crucial role in combat, offering advantages such as dealing continuous damage over time and triggering elemental reactions with other elements. Whether it’s engulfing enemies in flames or solving puzzles by setting objects ablaze, the Pyro element adds an exciting dimension to gameplay and strategic decision-making in Genshin Impact.
What is Pyro in Genshin?
Pyro is one of the seven elemental powers, also known as Elements, in the vast world of Genshin Impact. It represents the fiery element of fire and grants its wielders the ability to harness and control flames.
The Pyro element is highly versatile and has a wide range of applications both in combat and exploration.
In the lore of Genshin Impact, the Pyro element is associated with the Archon Murata, who presides over the nation of Natlan. Murata, also known as the God of Eternity, governs the domain of Natlan with its vibrant culture and fiery landscapes.
As the divine ruler of the Pyro element, Murata embodies the power and essence of fire, shaping the destiny of the land and its inhabitants.
Pyro Effect on Characters in Genshin Impact
When Pyro is applied to a character in Genshin Impact, it does not have any negative effects on its own. Characters imbued with the Pyro element gain the power to control and manipulate fire, allowing them to unleash devastating attacks and utilize fire-based abilities.
However, it is important to note that Pyro Elemental Reactions can have varying effects on both enemies and characters. Elemental Reactions occur when two different elemental forces combine, resulting in a unique effect. In the case of Pyro, when it interacts with other elements, it can trigger powerful reactions that can cause additional damage or provide strategic advantages in battle.
For example, when Pyro comes into contact with the Electro element, it triggers the Overloaded reaction, which creates an explosive discharge of electrical energy, damaging enemies in the vicinity.
While this can be advantageous in defeating foes, it’s worth noting that these reactions can also affect the character who triggered them. In the case of Overloaded, the knockback effect may push the character backward, potentially disrupting their positioning or movement.
Pyro Reactions in Genshin
Pyro is a versatile element in Genshin Impact that can react with all other elements, leading to a variety of elemental reactions. These reactions have different effects depending on the order in which the elements are applied. Here are the elemental reactions involving Pyro and their corresponding effects:
- 1. Melt: When Cryo is applied before Pyro, Pyro attacks deal 2x more damage. When Pyro is applied before Cryo, the effect is reversed, and Cryo attacks deal 1.5x more damage.
- 2. Vaporize: If Pyro is applied before Hydro, Hydro attacks deal 2x more damage. When Hydro is applied before Pyro, the effect is reversed, and Pyro attacks deal 1.5x more damage.
- 3. Overloaded: When Pyro and Electro combine, it triggers an explosion that deals AoE Pyro damage and knockbacks enemies. The order of application does not affect the reaction; it will occur regardless of the order.
Other Pyro Reactions in Genshin
- 4. Swirl: Pyro can react with Anemo to create a swirling effect. When Pyro is applied before Anemo, Anemo spreads Pyro around the target, dealing Pyro and Anemo damage. When Anemo is applied before Pyro, the effect is reversed.
- 5. Crystalize: Pyro and Geo can create a crystalized effect. When Pyro is applied before Geo, it drops a Pyro shard that creates a Pyro shield, absorbing damage and providing bonus resistance to Pyro damage when picked up. When Geo is applied before Pyro, the effect is reversed.
- 6. Burning: When Dendro and Pyro combine, it sets the target on fire, dealing Pyro damage over time. The order of application does not affect the reaction; it will trigger from any order.
- 7. Burgeon: When Dendro Core and Pyro combine, the Dendro Core explodes, dealing AoE Dendro damage. The order of application does not affect the reaction; it will occur regardless of the order of elements.
These elemental reactions involving Pyro add depth and strategic possibilities to combat in Genshin Impact, allowing players to exploit elemental weaknesses, maximize damage output, and create powerful synergies between characters with different elemental abilities.
To Wrap it all Up
The Pyro element in Genshin Impact is a powerful force associated with fire, offering various advantages in combat and exploration. It allows characters to unleash destructive fire-based attacks, inflicting burning damage on enemies and igniting the environment. The Pyro element can also trigger elemental reactions with other elements, such as Melt, Vaporize, Overloaded, Swirl, Crystalize, Burning, and Burgeon, each with its own unique effects.
These reactions can amplify damage, create elemental shields, or provide strategic advantages. However, players should be aware that Pyro Elemental Reactions can also affect characters, potentially disrupting their positioning or movement. Mastering the Pyro element and its interactions with other elements adds depth and strategic possibilities to gameplay in Genshin Impact.
Suggested Read: Fatui Agent Locations in Genshin